Insulated Metal Panels (IMPs) are an attractive, energy efficient option for your customers’ building projects. These roof and wall panels are suitable for many traditional and non-standard building designs in the commercial, industrial, agricultural and post-frame markets.
Sustainable insulated metal panels are available in a variety of colors and finishes so that your customers can customize their building aesthetic. These low-maintenance IMPs are easy to install, helping your customers save on construction costs and get their buildings up and running sooner.
Highly durable and energy-efficient, IMPs are built to last through the toughest conditions. The standard exterior surface is 26-gauge Igloo White coated steel with polyester.
The insulated wall panel is the optimal choice for interior partitions and ceilings. The interior and exterior faces of the panel are identical images and each feature the same profile. Standard profiles have 1/8″ ribs that are 4″ on center, and available in a width of 44 1/2″.
From start to finish, insulated metal panels provide you customers with the following benefits:
Superior Insulation Value Supports Cost-Effectiveness through Energy Efficiency
- Advanced polyurethane core significantly lowers heating and cooling costs
- Impermeable faces & built-in thermal breaks ensure the highest insulating (“R”) values are maintained
- Mitigates thermal bridging and thermal drift
Easy, Flexible Installation and Design Options:
- Concealed attachment with clips and fasteners at the side joint offers a clean, high profile appearance
- Fastening is required at top and bottom only with no additional framing
- Quick, one-piece construction ensures rapid completion
- Requires less insulation space to comply with energy codes, maximizing available enclosed space
- Available in a wide variety of colors and profiles, and can be customized to meet specific application requirements
- Offered in many applied finishes that resemble precast or stucco, masonry and other conventional construction materials
- Adaptable for use with many other building materials (concrete tilt-up, stucco, brick, block, single-skin metal panels, glazing and EIFS)
Durability & Safety:
- Class 1 Polyurethane Foam meets the requirements of the major model building codes for many construction types
- Lightweight, yet structurally strong panels weigh only 2 ½ – 3 ½ pounds per square foot, but can support long spans, reducing frame support costs
- Assists in design conformance to LEED and green building standards and meeting energy efficiency codes
- Qualifies as continuous insulation (ci) where required by ASHRAE 90.1, IECC and other energy-efficiency codes
- Functions as a continuous air barrier (CAB) thanks to unique self-sealing side joints and impermeable skins
- ASHRAE California compliant Cool Roof colors as listed on the Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) website
- Interior and exterior skins are comprised of 25 to 35 percent recycled material and are virtually 100 percent recyclable